Barbican Trolley – 25.6 × 15.8 × 27.6 in.
FSC-certified solid ash wood.
Designed in New York, U.S.A.
Made in Taichung, Taiwan.
Wet cloth with soapy water. Wipe. Rinse. Barbican.
On average, it costs $49 to ship Barbican to you. We only charge you $24.
You get 60 days to try Barbican on us. Don’t love it? Send it back for a refund.
Every Dims. original is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Why Barbican was born
A trolley that’s handsome and useful. That was our challenge. And to make a significant contribution to the architectural rolling cart furniture category (OK, this was further down our agenda).
- Versatile, multi-functional, not just for drinks
- Distinguished yet youthful
- 360˚ turn wheels for thrills but no spills
- Ash wood handle meets hands at a natural height.
- Angled bottom tier secures bulky items.
- Constructed from strong, high-quality steel.
- Welded discreetly for maximum stability.
- Sound & safe
- Matte, fine-sand powder coat for scratch-resistant exterior and subtle texture.
- No VOCs or heavy metals like lead or chromium — those aren’t healthy.
- Assembly: there is none
- Ready to roll, out of the box — you did it!
Visibility is a New York-based product design office led by Joseph Guerra and Sina Sohrab. Hailing originally from Los Angeles and Detroit, they first met as classmates at the Rhode Island School of Design. The young duo shares a kindred belief: keen observation is the mother of innovation.
Visibility has been commissioned to work on an array of design projects by clients such as Matter Made, Normann Copenhagen, Outdoor Voices and Away.
“We look for an intersection between radical newness and familiarity.”
Freight + Packaging$47.71