Eave Table – 55.0 × 29.5 × 29.0 in.
Solid ash wood legs and panels
Honeycomb tabletop + ash veneer
Designed in Toronto, Canada.
Made in Taichung, Taiwan.
Wet cloth with soapy water. Wipe. Rinse. Eave.
On average, it costs $153 to ship Eave to you. We only charge you $48.
You get 60 days after delivery to try Eave. Don’t love it? Send it back for a refund.
Every Dims. original is backed with a 10-year warranty.
Why Eave was born
Eave was designed to defy convention. A flat-packed table that looks and feels hand-built. A place to work solo and celebrate with friends. Say hello to Eave — an unordinary table for unordinary pursuits.
- Multi-functional, well-suited for small spaces
- Great for work, dinners and working dinners
- Clean lines, soft curves, can't lose
- Thoughtful touches
- Side panels add stability and unique form.
- Colored steel caps cover any unsightly screws.
- Sustainable materials
- All our wood and veneer is certified as responsibly sourced by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Safe & non-toxic
- All surfaces are treated with a Greenguard-certified finish to minimize indoor air pollution.
- Easy to assemble
- Can be built in 7 to 9 minutes by a single person of average handiness.
The brainchild of Jonathan Sabine and Jessica Nakanishi, MSDS (short for their motto: “Make shit, design shit!”) is a Toronto-based design studio known for distinctive yet minimal products that synthesize the duo’s Scandinavian and Japanese sensibilities. Their clever, inspiring work has won numerous accolades and resulted in collaborations with European heavyweights such as Muuto and Normann Copenhagen.
“Our style is the outcome of a process of inquiry.”
Freight + Packaging$52.49