Effective Date: November 20, 2020
Unless otherwise stated on its product page, every product manufactured by Dims. is covered by our 5-year warranty. Warranty eligibility is limited to the original purchaser, located at the original delivery address, with valid proof of purchase. Please note that proper care and maintenance are required to ensure the longevity of any product, and unreasonable warranty claims will not be entertained.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Our warranty applies to defects in workmanship or materials that cause the product to be unusable or structurally unsound, in each case, as determined in our sole discretion. If we determine that the claimed defect is covered by our warranty, we will repair or replace the defective part(s) at no charge to the original purchaser. Photographs and videos of the claimed defect are required from the original purchaser in order to make a warranty claim.
Our warranty does not cover the following, in each case, as defined and determined in our sole discretion:
- Normal wear and tear
- Non-residential use
- Damage from sharp objects, mishandling, dropping or impact
- Damage due to vandalism, pets or rodents
- Damage from heat or flame
- Damage from prolonged exposure to moisture or sunlight
- Damage from mold or mildew
- Damage from acts of nature
- Damage resulting from atypical use of the product, including any use outside the guidelines presented on our website
- Damage from improper cleaning products or maintenance, in each case, outside of the care guidelines presented on our website
- Minor variations in color and texture of finishes
- Naturally occurring variations in wood grain or powder coating
- Naturally occurring changes in finishes resulting from aging or exposure to light
- Normal flattening or compression of cushions
- Tears, shrinkage, or pilling
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages for any matter arising out of our warranty. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, our total liability for any matter arising out of our warranty will not be greater than the amount paid by the original purchaser for the product covered by our warranty.